Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Destiny's Child - Say My Name (Mr. Carmack Remix) & (Original) (13')

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com
I love this remix right there, the Orignial has been taken from ‘The Writings On The Wall’ album which I actually bought cuz, that R&B sound was so popular back in those days, love that whole album, especially ‘She Can’t Love You’, enough from me, peep the Remix & Original of Destiny's Child’s ‘Say My Name’ below.

Destiny's Child - Say My Name (Official Video) (2000)

Destiny's Child - Say My Name (Mr. Carmack Remix) (13')

6 comments:

  1. there u go

    Destiny's Child - Say My Name (Mr. Carmack Remix) (13')
    http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/46387149/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siickkk. How come this is 320 tho? Don't remember him giving away a download last year

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah its from a different soundcloud user

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could I please get a copy of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you go !

    Destiny's Child - Say My Name (Mr. Carmack Remix) (13')
    http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/rPOet5BF/file.html

    ReplyDelete