Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

mrcarmack.com

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com It's been almost two years since I've started this site dedicated to Aaron Carmack aka Mr. Carmack. Now looking back to the days when I started blogging, I've never really thought I would even work nor even talk to Aaron, but last year in September, Aaron contacted me and asked if I would like to work for his Official Site and ofcourse I said hell fucking yeah, and two days ago, the Official Site finally launched with the release of his Red EP. This will be my last post on this wonderful blog and will keep working on the Official Site for now on, so go ahead and jump to mrcarmack.com and Bookmark it. Just wanted to say, thank you for all the 75 thousand clicks and all the love y'all been giving me all this years, see you on the other side! Art is never finished, only abandoned!

-
Mika


*mrcarmack.com

No comments:

Post a Comment