Pages

Thursday 26 February 2015

Mr. Carmack: “Life Is So beautiful…”

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com “Life is so beautiful, and yet I feel like such an idiot sometimes. Once you have an enormous amount of life experience thrown at you in a short time, you begin to feel overwhelmed and completely lost for a split second. You think about all the moments that have been lost in other moments, the thousands of people that you smile, hug, and attempt to remember, the places, the planes.. It's a very real feeling to completely lose a sense of normalcy and reality and fall endlessly into the now.

And then the phone rings from an old friend, girlfriend, mom, and what do you say?! How do you condense the feeling, the rush of a dream like state of rockstar life into a simple phone call to a loved one across the world? How will they ever understand fully? And then you realize they are the people that keep you grounded and loved, and I owe it to them my sanity, my drive, my willingness to stay moral and grounded and steadfast. And I no longer feel hopeless”


*instagram.com/mr_carmack

No comments:

Post a Comment