Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

Mr. Carmack - Tolhuistuin, Amsterdam DJ Set June 1st (2014) (Update)

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com
Update:
Thanks to Anonymous, the new tune that I thought Mr. Carmack played at the Tolhuistuin, Amsterdam DJ Set is a new Carmack tune, is actually ‘Saint Pepsi’ with the tune ‘Mr. Wonderful’, pretty awesome, check it out below.

Saint Pepsi - Mr. Wonderful (14') Posted: July 20th.
Don’t we all love when Mr. Carmack is performing live, well I just found his DJ Set of 45 minutes from the Amsterdam performance from June 1st on YouTube, and I think I only spotted one new track by Carmack at 20:00, you can peep it below. This is I think his first year of DJ’ing and as he said it before he’s more of a producer than a performer, but this is pretty much better than his Boileroom Performance, nonetheless, check it out above.

Mr. Carmack - Untitled (Tolhuistuin, Amsterdam, June 1st) (14')

3 comments: