Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Mr. Carmack, The Introduction...

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com
Hello Ladies and Gents, My name is Milan ‘Mika’ Stanković, also known as DJ Freakiii and Tha Freakness and I am 31 years old from Serbia, Belgrade, graduated with a Computer Science degree and speak English, German, Swedish, French and Serbian. My biggest Passion is the Music, especially from Chad Hugo and Pharrell Williams also known as The Neptunes and Timothy ‘Timbo The King’ Mosley, you can find me on Soundcloud and Twitter.

Some of you guys know me from my Fan Sites from TheNeptunes.Org and TheTimbalandPassion and also my Mixes around the net, which I have been doing since 2000, that’s when I started following Timbaland and The Neptunes. I am also a DJ and love Mixing and Editing stuff. Two years ago, (that’s when it exploded I think) I came across this new genre called Trap, but not that Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka Trap, I’m talking about that new EDM Trap à la ‘Harlem Shake’, so I started checking out all kinds of Trap shyt on the net and I remember the first time I’ve heard a Mr. Carmack production. It was the ‘Roller (New Look)’ tune from his Vibes, Vol. 2 (2012) release, I was freaking blown away and immediately Googled the shyt out of Mr. Carmack.


What I found out initially is, that Mr. Carmack doesn’t have a bad tune out there, so after that, I knew exactly that I would run a Fan Site about Mr. Carmack someday and finally got the time to do so. He is by far my favourite producer right now and this site is dedicated to other Mr. Carmack Fans out there like me, here are some of my favourite tunes by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment